1. Click on Cash Register
2. Click on End of Day, Sales Report
3. On the first window select the first day of the reporting period, click Next
4. On the second window select the ending date for that period and click Finish
5. The Question pops and asks if you want to see the detail, tell it NO
6. Choose the printer and print it.
7. Open the Sales Tax Worksheet.xls that I gave you.
8. Fill in the amounts according to the Sales Report you just printed.
Now at the top of the XLS are the amounts you need for your sales tax worksheet from the state. When you close this worksheet, never save it.